7th May 2020 Posted by - Alexander Accountancy
Alexander Accountancy in conjunction with Reach Business Consulting
would like to invite you to sign up to a FREE online event on Friday 22nd May 2020 aimed at
Getting Your Business Back on Track after Covid-19
& Growing for the Future
This will include the following:
- The importance of mindset – keeping positive and focused during the present restrictions and being aware of your own mental health
- Knowing your numbers – making sure you understand your finances to keep on top of your cashflow, ways to reduce your costs, marketing etc
- Supporting your teams – through remote working, furloughing, keeping them focused on work, productivity and motivated
- Marketing – how to keep focused on ways to market and grow your business – now and in the future
- Time management – sticking to routines and having a structure to your day (even if you don’t know what it’s going to bring)
Lots of other useful information about support for businesses from HM Government including HMRC and others. A lot of this is changing daily so we want to make sure you have something to help you through this challenging time.
If you are interested, please CLICK HERE to register and reserve your place
After you’ve registered you will receive more information about the event and joining instructions for this web-based event.
We look forward to you being with us on the webinar on Friday 22nd May!
If you’d like more information about this event, or to book a Free business review with Alexander Accountancy, please contact us using the details below.
email@example.com – 01283 743851
Please click below to share this with colleagues and other business owners.