1st September 2015 Posted by - Alexander Accountancy
Planning for growth.
Alexander Accountancy adds value and provides a lot more on top of the Statutory Compliance Services. Our next workshop on 22nd September 2015 is for businesses that are ambitious and want to grow.
Alexander Accountancy believe the best way to achieve controlled growth is a Strategic Plan.
- Most of the best plans start with a Personal Vision. Why have a business rather than a job in the first place? What are you doing this for and what do you want out of it? How will this keep you going when times feel tough?
- Next is your Corporate Vision and Philosophy. What makes your business better than the competition? What differentiates you and what are the Unique Selling Points?
- How are you going to achieve your mission? What are your Critical Success Factors? And which ones should you concentrate on first?
- Having identified what you need to do, what targets can you set? These should be your Goals, and they should be clear, attainable, realistic, measurable and time specific.
- Once you have set your goals it is necessary to work out how you can achieve them. What Strategies can you adopt that will achieve the Goals you have identified?
- All of the above sounds very good and it works for many businesses. But only those who turn all of this in to a list of Actions that make it happen.
Once you have all the above you will have a road map that can take you where you want to go. Our workshop on 22nd September 2015 will provide detailed step by step advice of how this can be done backed up by a working example that has been running for 2 years.