10th October 2017 Posted by - Alexander Accountancy
In September Alexander Accountancy, in association with Else Solicitors and Riverfall Financial presented an evening for business owners in Derby that was exceptionally well received. Asking many questions, including –
- Where are you now, compared to where you want to be?
- What will make your business attractive to the potential buyers?
- Will they be external, co workers or family members?
- How do you maximize the businesses value for your exit?
- What systems and processes should be in place?
- How do you de-personalise the business?
- How should the deal be financed?
- How long will it take to do everything you need to?
This was simultaneously looked at from the different perspectives of an accountant, a solicitor and a financial advisor. Bringing together joined up thinking at a single meeting. Avoiding the drawn out process of going from one professional to another, or worse still, leaving out a critical element of the overall advice that is needed.
If you would like to come along to a similar presentation in Burton on Trent this will be available at Alexander’s Business Club on Thursday 16th November 2017.
You will be able to draw on the knowledge and ideas of people in the room who are at various stages of their business journey. And consult a number of professional advisors who will be happy to share their thoughts based on many years of experience.
If you would like to know more please look out for the details in next month’s newsletter, or you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on Burton 01283 743851 for an invitation.